Amazing child aside, parenthood is tough. Most days are fun. Really, truly fun! But some days I feel like hibernating for the next 14 years, because I’ve had to answer trivia questions on how many outfits Pepper owns in the Ironman cartoon, exclaim over a new Lego build that is called “the poop bus,” taste a frosted flake that’s been dipped in applesauce AND water, and still keep up with laundry.
I’m a giant lover of my oils, and you already know we use them in every room of our house ALL the time. So last week, when I had navigated the Lego maze that is our upstairs hallway for the 13th time in an hour, and realized I was just missing the motivation that makes me keep life under control, I put this blend together. After a week, this has become a new favorite. When it’s diffusing, I feel strong, confident, and like I can take on the world. Legos included.
- Bergamot oil has a calming and soothing aroma, and is useful when stress or tension levels are high. It also provides a sense of self confidence.
- Cinnamon Bark oil supports a healthy immune system, and may promote healthy circulatory function.
- Women’s Blend has a warming, musky aroma, and is a perfect blend of oils unified to impart beauty, femininity, and allure.
The combination of calming, soothing, promotion of healthy circulatory function, and feminine oils is the perfect blend to make me feel calm, confident, nurtured, and ready to take on the world. Or at least take on the tiny toys and trivia questions.
To create this blend at home, use the following recipe. Feel free to change the ratios based on your personal preference and needs–I would love to hear what works for you! And as always, please drop me a line through my contact form if you’d like to know more about essential oils. I offer weekly classes in-person and online, and would love to connect with you!
- 3 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 2 drops Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- 2 drops Women’s Blend essential oil