Hi to all of my readers, new and old! I wanted to give you an update about a couple of changes that will be taking place around here as I try to find my voice. I’ve thought a lot about my mish-mash of topics, and haven’t been able to find one or two to focus on. So while I’m going to try to stay true to my roots (book reviews, recipes, home decor, etc.), I’m going to be adding a few new things, as you’ve probably noticed over the last few months–things like product reviews (so I can introduce you to my favorites and also some neat things my sponsors offer), and posts about my family. I want you to get to know me, and introducing you to my family along the way is the best way I can think of to do that.
Along these lines, I’m planning to start a few weekly features, so my posts are a little more predictable. Here’s a sampling of what you can expect in the weeks to come:
- Meal-Plan Mondays (our meal plan for the week, along with associated recipes and grocery lists);
- Try-It Tuesdays (I’ll introduce you to some products I’ve discovered recently);
- Thoughtful Thursdays (I’ll give you my thoughts about the book/s I’m reading now);
- Fit Fridays (I’ll update you on my workouts and how I’m doing in my goal of losing weight and getting fit; and
- Scrappy Saturdays (I’ll show you what I’m working on in the craft world. Given that I have a jillion crafty hobbies, this will be a lot of fun!)
I’ll be interspersing these scheduled posts with others–new recipes, updates on my 101 in 1001, highlighting new blogs I’ve been reading, and just catching you up with what we’re up to. I hope you continue to enjoy reading what’s going on in my world! I’m glad you’re along for the ride!